The Day to Day Life of Our Family
cute pics of Ray, ray. What an accomplished pianist. As for me, I think Rachel is going to have a little.... (drumroll, please)....Sister :)I guess we'll find out before long. We miss you!
What a style that little pianist has. What a cutie pie
It's good to see that I don't need to wait until my children are older to start them on piano. Here I had always heard that 8 was a good age - but 18 months might be just as good!
She's so smart and talented already!
Post a Comment
Louisville, KY Weather Forecast
Typingtest
4 comments:
cute pics of Ray, ray. What an accomplished pianist. As for me, I think Rachel is going to have a little.... (drumroll, please)
....Sister :)
I guess we'll find out before long. We miss you!
What a style that little pianist has. What a cutie pie
It's good to see that I don't need to wait until my children are older to start them on piano. Here I had always heard that 8 was a good age - but 18 months might be just as good!
She's so smart and talented already!
Post a Comment