It's been a while since I've written anything interesting, meaning stuff about Rachel. Well, Rachel got two new pairs of shoes. I bought them at Wal-mart. I bought her some new dress shoes, and some new sneakers. Wanna see them?
Sneakers - from the top

So I was kind of disappointed in the selection at Wal-mart for sneakers. The girl's sneakers were all white and pink with little sparkly jewels and stuff on them. I didn't want that for sneakers, they were more dressy and fancy than the dress shoes. So the sneakers I ended up buying were actually boy sneakers, although in my opinion they are very gender neutral. Now before you go giving me a hard time about pink and sparkly for a little girl, bear in mind that these are sneakers, also known as play shoes. You know, they get muddy and yucky. Besides, there is pink on the dress shoes. Anyway, I though they were cute.
Of course new shoes for Rachel was not enough for her. She would rather wear my sneakers, or at least my sneaker.















10 comments:
I want to kiss that belly! I love the dress shoes. they are so cute. Loren would love them too. Although hers are tennis shoes are cute, yours suit her just fine!
Cute shoes--yours and hers!
My shoes are a lot cuter on Rachel than they are on me.
Love the girlie dress shoes. I LOVE shoes, which is why God gave me feet that are too big to fit into girly shoes. I think the pic of Rachel with both feet in your shoe is HILARIOUS!
Hey--there ain't nothin wrong with Elmo.
Yeah, I haven't had much luck with Walmart shoes... Target seems to have a much better selection, a little more pricey, but a lot more to choose from. Of course, no matter how cute their shoes are, they will always want mom and dad's instead!
I can't get over how much Rachel looks like you! It might be the haircut and sneaker, but still...
and the belly
That belly is Awesome! Ha, ha. I have to say I don't have a problem with the sneakers... but the dress shoes are ADOREABLE! How fun.
Michael likes Rachel's feet in your sneakers. He thinks they're hilarious! I thought for sure that after you showed Rachel's belly, we might get a sneak peek of yours, too(ha, ha!).
Post a Comment