Here's the smile I was telling you about. She is pretty willing to share it most of the time.
Sunday Evening Walks
10 years ago
The Day to Day Life of Our Family
Here's the smile I was telling you about. She is pretty willing to share it most of the time.
6 comments:
I am SO in love with her smile, and SO wishing I could be there in person to see it! Missing you alot--but so completely swamped with life that I don't find hardly any time to let you know. :) Give Gabi, and Rachel and Jeff a big hug from me! (and then hug yourself!)
Oh my gosh--she's so cute!! You must smile all day long. What a sweetie.
What a cutie-pie! I love that little tuft of hair at the top of her head. So cute!
MORE VIDEOS!! MORE VIDEOS!!!! That was SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!
How adorable is that?? What a sweet baby.
how terribly adorable!! what a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment