Test your News IQ and take this test. I will just say at the outset that I got 11 out of 12 correct.
Click here to take the quiz.
In the comment section tell me how you did (if you dare).
Sunday Evening Walks
10 years ago
The Day to Day Life of Our Family
Test your News IQ and take this test. I will just say at the outset that I got 11 out of 12 correct.
Click here to take the quiz.
In the comment section tell me how you did (if you dare).
8 comments:
I got a 7 out of 12... which seeing as I can't remember the last time I watched the news... or ever cared about some of those questions... is pretty impressive to me... I was just hoping to get more than half... if I hadn't, I wouldn't have posted!!
10 of 12 for me. I missed a guess between Venezuela and Colombia. I also missed the House Rep Leader's name. Ah well. I did get the one Noelle missed, correct!
5 out of 12
9 out of 12
11 out of 12. I missed the one about the guy in charge of the Federal Reserve. Am I proud of myself? A little, yeah. (Hee hee)
9 out of 12. Dude. I could do better--I am just not a numbers person--missed the Dow--had heard it had been slipping, and was acting the pessimist. Also how many troops killed. I thought we were still in the 3ooo range. And lastly--I guess I need to go study a map--Bosnia and Kosovo. . .Maybe I just need to care a bit more. . .
9 out of 12. You're good. Jen
12 out of 12. I think this is less of an IQ test and more of a test of how well you listen to Rush Limbaugh! I am a faithful 3 hour a day guy.
Post a Comment