Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer

Yesterday was a beautiful summer day, and Rachel and I decided to go ahead and live it up. We had a delicious breakfast of formula with cereal, and applesauce.


We went to visit great-grandma and great-grandpa so I could tune their piano. We took a walk while we were there to visit some friends I used to work with. They gave us a water bottle and a cozy (you know the thing you put a soda can in to keep it cold).

I filled up Rachel's swimming pool early in the afternoon, and while she took her afternoon nap I left it in the sun to warm up the water a little bit, then late in the afternoon we went swimming.


For supper we had formula with cereal (that's a favorite around here), some tiny cut up cooked carrots, some sweet potato puffs, and for desert a Popsicle. (I made some little Popsicles out of lemonade.)

5 comments:

marlene said...

did you go swimming with her why wasn't I invited over Rachelle makes that Popsicles look so good.

tammy said...

You guys sure know how to live it up! seems like you had the perfect summer day! it's cold here and I have jeans and a sweatshirt on, wish it were a swimming suit! Rachel is a doll!

Anonymous said...

I loved the video, Rachel was hilarious trying enjoy that sweet, cold, lemonade popsicle! The kids loved it too, they just laughed and laughed!
-Trish

The Mortenson Family said...

You know how to tune a piano?? Will you come tune mine, pleeease??? I'll make Rachel some pretty hair bows for it! Jen

tammy said...

Noelle doesnt believe in bows. even pretty ones!